If you experience a loss of control of the AMIO outputs after a power cycle/loss of network connection the cause could be the watchdog being active.
Here is what to do:
1) Plug in the V16Pro and let it boot up
2) Create a sequence that has a "Disable Watchdog" event in it
3) Make sure that no sequence are running and trying to communicate with the AMIO
4) Unplug and plug in the AMIO power to power cycle and wait 8 seconds
5) Run the "Disable Watchdog" sequence and wait 5 seconds
After this you should be able to control the outputs even after a power cycle or network.