Starting a Sequence on an iPad with Touch:
- Begin by installing Touch on your PC. (https://alcorn.com/support/legacy-software/)
- Then, create a new touch file for your iPad.
- When prompted, give the Touch application the location of your WinScriptLive script you made for your V16Pro or V4Pro.
- Right click or double click to drop a button on to the screen
- Right click on the button and click on "Action" to change the button's action
- Click on the WinScriptLive sequence name you want to start
- From the control panel or file menu, select "Archive to Remote Server" to save the file to V16Pro
- From the iPad, find the V16Pro and select the file you saved in the step above
If you'd like to start a sequence with UDP remote:
- Go to your iPad's Settings menu
- Click on "UDP Remote"
- Enter your V16Pro/V4Pro's IP address and port 2638
- Enter a message like "mySequencePL"h0d where "mySequence" is the name of your WinScriptLive sequence
Note that UDP remote does not allow multiple pages, but Touch for iPad does.