For Versions 18.104.22.168 and later
1. In WinScriptLive, go to "Help-->Update Panel Firmware"
2. Select a Show Controller to transfer the firmware to
3. Go to the Show Touch physical unit and select "Update Firmware" from the settings menu to retrieve the firmware from the controller
For Versions 2.65 and earlier
1. connect via FTP to your ShowTouch (user: admin default password: password)
2. copy the appropriate OS.NEW file from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Alcorn McBride Inc\WinScript Live 4\Touch Firmware
or from http://www.alcorn.com/support/firmware.html
to the root directory using FTP.
3. from the ShowTouch Control Panel select Exit
4. from the ShowTouch Launcher select Update
5. choose the update you would like to use
Note: if you're having trouble sending the files via FTP, try using FileZilla with the settings shown here:
ShowTouch for PC
Update to the Latest Version of WinScriptLive and Launch "Show Touch" from the "Tools" menu.