For the iPhone and iPad, the portrait or landscape mode will be selected based on the physical orientation of the device.
For ShowTouch 10, please follow the instructions below to rotate the ST10 from landscape to portrait.
- Attach a USB Keyboard to the panel using the connections on the back.
- Press Alt+F4 at the same time to bring up a settings menu.
- Press F2 to access the Control Panel button.
- Touch the Control Panel button to access the Windows Control Panel.
- Touch the "Intel(R) GMA Driver for Mobile" icon.
- Select the "Display Settings" tab on the left side of the screen.
- Specify the desired rotation angle on the right side of the screen.
- Touch "Apply" and confirm that the angle is correct.
- Close the open windows and touch the "Restart" button at the bottom of the screen and confirm.
- Once the panel has rebooted it will be ready to use and will load all panel in portrait.