- Codec: MPEG-1 Audio Layer III, commonly known as MP3 (ISO/IEC-11172-3).
- Pre-Level: Master uncompressed digital source file as close to 0dB as possible.
- Sample Rate: 44.1 or 48KHz (best to keep all files the same for a single player).
- Bit Rate: 32, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128*, or 160 Kbps (*recommended for best all-around efficiency).
- Constant Bit Rate (CBR) recommended over Variable Bit Rate (VBR).
- Channel Encoding: Stereo or Mono (mono will still use up a channel output pair).
- File Delivery Method: mp3 files saved to Compact Flash (CF) card (included).
- CF Card Format using WinOS format utility; File System: FAT32, Allocation Unit Size: Default.
Have more questions? Submit a request