The contents of the CF cards in the AV Binloop HD can be accessed via FTP through the front Ethernet port of the reproducer cards. Each Reproducer card has a dedicated Ethernet NIC and dedicated IP and network settings.
The IP Settings can be Set using our Software Binloop Config.
Filezilla is a freeware FTP client and will make sure that you're able to use necessary settings required to upload the file.
1. Install FileZilla (if already installed, proceed to step 2)
Go to the following website: https://filezilla-project.org/
Select "File-Zilla Client" for download and install it.
2. Once FileZilla is open, Go to the "File" menu and select "Site Manager"
3. Click "New Site"
4. Use your IP address for the Reproducer Card you want to access, "admin" for the username and "password" for the password. (unless password has been changed with AMI-Terminal)
5. Click on the "Transfer Settings" tab and select "active". Check the box for "Limit number of simultaneous connections" and enter "1".
6. Click "Connect"
7. Drag your files to/from the root directory