A/V Binloop HD, Digital Video Machine HD
High Definition Video Players
- What is A/V Binloop HD? (Digital Binloop HD)
- What is a DVM8500? (Digital Video Machine HD)
- HD Video Encoding Parameters
- What device should I use to generate the synchronization signal for multiple DVMHDs?
- Will the Digital Binloop HD play Standard Definition video files?
- What types of video files does the Digital Binloop HD/Digital Video Machine (Model 8400HD) play?
- Is there a limit to how large my video files can be to play in the Binloop HD/Digital Video Machine HD (Model 8400/8500)?
- Can I play files from the DVM-8400/8500 on a Digital Binloop HD?
- I'm used to the DVM (DVM-7400). Where is the 'Test Button' on the DVMHD? (Model DVM-8400/8500)
- Input Configuration: How do I configure the inputs of the DVMHD (Model 8400/8500) as Contact Closure or Voltage Inputs?
- What do the inputs of the DVM-8400/8500 do exactly?
- The DVM-8400 has 4 different types of video outputs. Are they always on?
- Do the HDMI outputs and HD-SDI connectors output audio?
- Will the DVM-8400/8500 product play Standard Definition video files?
- The DVM-7400 and the AM-4 activates GPS with a dip switch (except the DVM-7400/G version). Is that the case with the DVM-8400 and 8500?
- I'm replacing a legacy DVM/HD with a DVM-8400/8500. Will the same videos play in the DVM-8400/8500 without conversion?